Chances are you’ve found your way here because you aren’t happy with your current life and you want to know what is like to live your life happy, satisfied and thriving each day that you live. The problem is you just can’t seem to make it happen. It is also likely you have tried other programs, courses, and read many ways that other people have changed their lives, but you just can’t change yours no matter how hard, or what you try. Therein, lies the problem, you tried.
I’ll be honest from the start with you. My style coaching may not be for you.
- I don’t believe in the word try, or for that matter, can’t, unable, luck, fate, or any other word that allows “wiggle” room.
- I am not politically correct, and will tell it like it is.
- I am tough.
- I believe that you, and you alone, are responsible for where you are in life, your choices, your circumstances, and more importantly what you are willing to do about it.
- Your results are proportional to your effort and consistency.
What I do believe in is results through action, a willingness to change your habits, the way that you think and some of what others have taught you to believe.
I can say this because I have had, and continue, to overcome some of the same obstacles in life that are holding you back from living the life that you want and deserve . Just some of the issues I have had to work through in my life that were holding me back from living a happy and fulfilling life:
- Ingrained Religious Beliefs (I am a Christian)
- Lack Of Teaching In Good Financial Skills & Habits
- Lack Of Self-Confidence
- Poor Self-Image
- Health Issues
- Scared Of Change And Failure
- The Old “Get A Job, Get A Wife, Have Children, And Everything Will Be Fine (In Other Words, Struggle Till You Retire, Then Enjoy What Life You Have Left (If You Can)” Belief
- Lack Of Support From Friends And Family When I Decided That I Wanted To Do Things Differently
- Lack Of Knowledge In How To Change My Life
- Actual Failure
I was not born into rich family and I have a high school education. But yet, I have been able to transform my life from being an unfulfilled and unhappy one into a life where I wake up each day happy and ready to face the day. I know that no matter what challenges I may face, I can overcome them. I have learned that the only difference in living an average or extraordinary life is in the mindset of the individual and that it is simply a choice to live either of those lives.
My life has changed forever for the better and I can never go back. But it is your future that is at hand now. Are you happy with your life? Are you thriving or just surviving? The choice is yours, do you wish to stay where you are or do you push through the barriers that have held you back from the life you wish to have? Do you fear change or do you embrace it? Do you want to your life to start changing for the better or do you procrastinate, yet again, until another day because the time just isn’t right? The choice is yours, for freewill is your birthright.
What I can’t promise you is that I can change your life for the better and I certainly can’t do it overnight. I can’t make you rich, I can’t make you happy, I can’t make you feel better about yourself, and I can’t give you the life you’ve always wanted.
What I can give you is the tools, resources, and knowledge to change your life for the better. But, I cannot change your life, in fact with all the resources that can make a drastic difference in the way you live, no one else can change your life either. You can inspired, motivated and taught to do so, but It is up to you to do the work. It is up to you to make the changes. It is up to you to unlearn old habits and form the new habits necessary to change the direction your life is moving in. It is up to you to use these tools and resources effectively and consistently to move you from where you are to where you wish to be.
What I can promise you is to provide you with the support and knowledge to help you in your journey to the life you deserve to live.
Your Partner In The Journey,